Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Endless Stairs and a Slow Day at Work

Blogging while at work is probably not appropriate. But today is s-l-o-w with a capital S-L-O-W. My day is so not stimulating that I’m actually struggling to come up with a compelling blog topic. I suppose they all don’t have to masterpieces (or any of them).

I did make it to the gym this morning. Tuesdays are cross training days, so my trainer has me doing 30-45 minutes on the step mill. Let me tell you about the step mill. The step mill is a torture device that is designed to make you walk up stairs forever. It’s not a Stairmaster; it’s actually steps that go around and around and around. I managed 30 minutes on the step mill and also got in some weights. Besides the fact that I hate the step mill, it was a pretty good workout.

Tomorrow I run with the CES running group and Thursday I see the trainer. I may do weights on Friday and Saturday is the CES long run—7 miles this week, it will be the farthest I’ve ever run. Here’s to hoping that I won’t pass out.

No comments: