Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I'm As Far Behind As a Human Being Can Possibly Be...

I wanted to be super cool and high tech on my blog today and post the new Dunkin Donuts commercial, which is, FYI, totally awesome. However, after attempting to get Google Video to cooperate about a dozen times, I gave up and am just going to give you guys the link. You have to check this out. You might have seen the "Karateeee" commercial, which was Dunkin Donuts first installment in the "America Runs on Dunkin" campaign. "Alarm Clock Catastrophe" is the second and blows the first out of the water. You'll be humming this tune created by They Might Be Giants all day! Check it out:
Alarm Clock Catastrophe

2 comments:

gklucky said...

Love They Might Be Giants.
Wish there were Dunkin' Donuts in Madison.
Hope all is well!

Lou said...

Dunkin Donuts coffee is the best! Screw you Starbucks and your to-go cup lids that splash coffee all over me.