Thursday, December 21, 2006

Move Over Dave

From time to time, I see other bloggers put together a list of things like... "Things I did at work today" and "My favorite movies." I actually thought a good idea for an entire blog would be "The last 20 minutes" and all you would write about was what you did in the last 20 minutes. I think it is genius. But that's another story.

Well, today we got ANOTHER gift of chocolate in the office. I’ll admit, I’ve trained myself to be pretty good at side-stepping communal office goodies. (I’m a big proponent of actually banning office food altogether, but so far my campaign has not gotten far.) There’s a lot of candy I don’t love. Sure it’s good, but it’s not "worth it;" "it" of course being the calorie factor. If I’m going to eat crap, it’s sure as hell not going to be a piece of dried, sugared fruit or a candy cane, it’s going to be a chocolate chip cookie or an entire pint of ice cream. But today, my last day in the office until 2007, we got chocolate covered pretzels. I love chocolate covered pretzels. So I ate... let's just say "some."

So, in the spirit of making a list and checking it twice, Santa and all that crap, I have put together a list of my Top 10 weaknesses. Enjoy.

10) Chocolate covered pretzels, chocolate covered strawberries, and homemade chocolate chip cookies with milk
9) A pint of Ben and Jerry’s anything, as long as it has chocolate and/or peanut butter in it
8) Taking cabs home when it’s raining/I’m tired/it’s late/I’m lazy or some combination of the previous
7) Watching E! News
6) Sex and the City reruns (yep, still watching them)
5) Relating every possible situation involving boys to an episode of Sex and the City and/or Grey’s Anatomy (“Don’t you get it? He’s her McDreamy! How could he be anyone’s McDreamy?”)
4) Googling old boyfriends
3) Reading the missed connections on craigslist
2) A variety of food and beverage items, including, but not limited to: all kinds of alcohol, pizza, hummus, egg rolls, lo mien, moo shoo chicken, goat cheese, brie, Mexican food, etc.

And my number one weakness is:
My blog! Re-reading it, writing it, telling people about it... I can’t get enough of my blog!

1 comment:

@ said...

dear blog,

i love you.

hearts,
lou