Thursday, July 19, 2007

Change Daily for Maximal Results

What have I done? The minute I start talking marathon, my body turns on me. I try to squeeze five workouts into four days, and now it’s all pain and exhaustion and “what was I thinking?”

This morning, as I whined my way through the second personal training session of the week, TR suggested that I, “pamper myself,” by “not doing anything for an hour,” and “icing my knee.”

That’s all fine and good, TR, but I believe you and I diverge somewhat on definition of “pampering.” In my world, it involves a very hot man massaging me while I sip a cocktail… on the beach… or something…

But, I guess your version is a little more feasible for -- you know -- today.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Even a pedicure sounds better than icing your knee for an hour. I'm sure a pedicure would help your knee!

Lou said...

You read my mind...