Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Magical Mystery Tour

Look at me and all my environmental-friendly-ness. More like my lack o' vehicle-ness.

Morning: I take the bus.

Evening: I take the train.

Morning: I am too lazy to walk to the train.

Afternoon: I am too lazy to walk to the bus.

Both decisions result in me having a longer walk once I have reached my stop on respective method o’ transport.

I have a new relationship with a -- wait for it -- bus driver.

Every morning, if I’m 10 minutes early or 10 minutes late, I have the same bus driver – four out of five days, at least. I don’t know how this happens, and after almost three years of utilizing buses, I can report that this is the first time this has ever happened to me.

Every morning: I get on the bus and say hello, he says hello and how are you? I nod or smile and take my seat. He's very nice. That was our relationship for about a month. But now, when I get off the bus, he waves at me… which kind of makes me feel like I’m 7-years-old.

2 comments:

L Sass said...

I take the same bus every day and hardly ever have the same bus driver! Once every couple months or so, I have a driver who likes to make funny comments to us at every stop, though.

landis smithers said...

he is in love with you and wants to carry your babies. i know these things.