Thursday, November 01, 2007

No Mo Blo


This sounds fun: NaBloPoMo, which stands for National Blog Posting Month.

But I’m going to informally shorten it to this: NoBlo, which in my head means this: November Bloggin’. I think it’s cool because it rhymes and sounds a little dirty… seedy, if you will. I found out about NoBlo from LSass' blog. And really, who can resist anything that has an lolcat on it? I hartz it ur logo.

Basically you’re supposed blog everyday in November. Welcome to entry #1. I know. This time, I've outdone myself.

3 comments:

L Sass said...

Yes! Punish yourself with the rest of you. I know you have it in you--distance runners are big on masochism.h

heidikins said...

oooh! love the lol cat, love the shortened NoBlo even better - it took me 3 weeks last year just to figure out what NaBloPoMo-Meeny-Miny-Mo stood for!

xox

TravelGretta said...

NoBlo sounds like a party that Kate Moss will refuse to attend.

I LOVE the LOLcat stuff!!!