Monday, December 10, 2007

Fabreze No More

File this one under "Shit you don't care about, but I feel compelled to share." Of course, you could file my entire blog under that. Regardless...

I can open my back door! Which means... I might actually start doing laundry again one of these days!

Tada!

Did I mention that my apartment building's management decided to knock down the back porches and stairs? They nailed a 2x4 across my back door, apparently so if I got a hankering to throw myself off the second floor, it wouldn't be so... accessible. Note to self: according to my co-worker (the one who graciously informs me when I need to get my roots done), jumping out of a fourth floor window would not kill me. I imagine this applies to the second floor.

Anyway, the back porch is D-O-N-E! And now that I don't need to go out the front door, through the street, behind the building via the alley to get to the laundry room, I may actually clean some clothes. Hell to the -- wait for it -- yeah.

1 comment:

heidikins said...

Ooooh! Clean clothes, very progressive. Watch Out Chicago!

xox