Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Placing Blame

That right there is a Pocket.
A whaaaaat? That's right... a Pocket.

If you don't live in Illinois, you don't have this tasty I've-almost-convinced-myself-I'm-eating-a-salad meal option.

I blame this woman for bringing Pockets into my world. And, I blame Meg with convincing me to give it a try. I also blame Meg for helping me realize that two Ranch dressings are far superior to one. And, (though he doesn't know it), I blame MM for my purchase of the soda.

The cookie though (top left)... that was all me.

Maybe I'll re-name this blog, A View of What I Ate Today.

2 comments:

L Sass said...

So this is what awaits me if I go to Northwestern? I'm in!

Lindy said...

I've been contemplating dinner this evening. I think I'll order the Popeye's pocket (mmm, bacon) with ranch dressing.