Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Shoe-tacular

In the great tradition of Travel Greta and Heidikins, I present… a shoe:


Or rather, a boot. As of Monday, I own two of them.

But, it was Laurel who made me do it. Sort of. Laurel’s post about her super trendy Hunter galoshes was timely, as I had just been scoping them out on Zappos.com myself. You see, my super trendy workout buddy G had told me on Wednesday, a particularly wet day in Chicago that led to me complaining about uncomfortably moist socks and snow boots that were only waterproof to a point, that I simply had to get these boots.

I figured Laurel’s post was a sign from the shoe gods. Do shoe gods exist, Travel Greta? Or is that just urban shoe lore? I’m not really up on these things.

Anyway, I got them in red.

Collective Gasp.

I know. My usual color scheme is terribly neutral, but I figured my entirely black and gray wardrobe could use some spicing up. And besides, they didn’t have any sensible colors left in my size.

4 comments:

Kendra said...

I heart them.

L Sass said...

I love them! You will not be disappointed.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I've been wearing boots like this for 2 years now whenever it rains or snows. I've gotten many strange looks - maybe because mine are blue with stripes. You're gonna love them!

heidikins said...

Ooooh! I love love LOVE these! Such a fab color!

xox