Thursday, March 06, 2008

Attention Deficit

I’m a bit all over the place today. Between writing scripts and responding to emails, I decided, as I was eating another fairly fabulous orange, that I wanted a juicer. So I started reading about juicers.

I know. This is totally random, right? But it's just nagging at me… like, all of a sudden, I realized -- juicing makes so much sense... I need a juicer... right this very second… so I can take a fabulous orange and juice that bitch. And drink it. Yeah.

I’m liberal with my use of the word “bitch” this week (since Saturday, really). I’m working on it.

But then, I learned that there are two types of juicers: centrifugal and grinder. If you have a centrifugal juicer, you can’t juice wheatgrass.

Of course this new bit o’ knowledge prompted me to consider whether or not I might want to have the option of juicing wheatgrass.

... Even though I’ve never actually had wheatgrass juice. And, as I was paging through various message boards (God, I heart the Internets), someone actually described drinking wheatgrass juice as, “licking a lawn mover,” which, in my opinion, sounds dangerous with all the blades and sharp things and whatnot.

Of course, a lot of people love it (wheatgrass juice that is). I simply do not know which category I fall into, never having had it.

1 comment:

L Sass said...

I kinda like wheatgrass juice, but it DEFINITELY tastes... grassy. But I kinda like it!