Monday, March 03, 2008

New Word Order

You know how we all secretly stalk people on the Internet? Because we have nothing else to do except read about other people's lives and play Scramble on Facebook? Just me?

Sometimes I read my ex-boyfriend’s current girlfriend’s blog. And she knows it -- for a variety of reasons. Including the fact that one time, I commented.

And I’m pretty sure she reads mine.

But that’s really neither here nor there.

Her mom, via her blog comments, taught me a new word, “Flexitarian,” which begins to define my vegan at home, vegetarian as much as possible otherwise + seafood lifestyle as of late.

New words are fun.

1 comment:

I Heard Tell said...

My friend and I actually have conversations about several people who are friends of friends of friends and whom we know mainly through their blogs which we both stalkerishly read. It's kind of like discussing a soap opera except real. Please don't judge us.