Monday, April 21, 2008

Foe Toes

by Lou from the Park

Chicago Traffic. This is the Irving Park Blue Line stop.

Oh My God!
It's mah bike.

MM felt compelled to buy this bike helmet today. He asked if it embarrassed me and I said, "Yes." But, it's OK.

Oh My God!
It's my bike from another angle.

And because I'm feeling saucy tonight...

That's me... that's MM. It's Friday night. We're on our way to a fundraiser thingy.

Once more, with feeling...I like this photo because I think MM looks drunk. He's not. This was taken post-bike ride tonight.

5 comments:

Lindy said...

DANG GIRL!!!!! You look FABULOUS!

Kendra said...

Awww, he's drunk on L-O-V-E.

:-)

L Sass said...

You two are adorable!

I need to get mah bike on the road, stat.

Jaime said...

Lou you absolutley amazing!!!!!!!

Roisin said...

He's so handsome! You both look great together :)

I remember the good old days of taking the Blue Line in from Irving Park...and I don't miss them.