Tuesday, November 04, 2008

The Center of the Universe

Holy crap.

We did it people.

It's over, and we live in an amazing country where amazing things can still happen. And here we are in Chicago, at the center of the Universe for all intents and purposes, for, at the very least, one night.

We did it. The world can change. For the better. It has. And it will. We can have some faith now. We can be proud of our country again. And, most importantly, we can stop posting election crap on Facebook.

Amen.

2 comments:

Anastasia said...

I wondered if you were there last night at Grant Park. I'm glad you got to go. I hope he is as wonderful as you believe he is. The only thing left to say now is, "Barak my world baby!" Oh, and, "Palin 2012!" heh heh

RBR said...

I still am reeling from the abject human stupidity of 2004 ( I am not sure one ever really gets over that sort of thing) but this sure as shit helps.