Sunday, February 01, 2009

Teamwork People

I'm pretty sure MM doesn't actually have time to check my blog anymore, but if he does, I need to warn him not to look at this page. It's his choice, you see, not to want to see the dress.

But you want to see it, right?

So here it is on a skinny headless mannequin:

Ta da!

See that tag? It says "$249.99." For real.

Massive train with beading. Oh and the dress isn't really that virginal white white, it's more of an ivory. I just couldn't figure out how to turn off the flash on my mom's camera.

Close up of bodice. This whole asymmetrical waist thing is really flattering. Makes me look almost skinny.

Stay tuned. Eventually this week I promise I will rehash the madness for you.

6 comments:

Freedom Runner said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Nice job! How many people did you have to punch to find it?

Just kidding...sorta. Looking forward to the juicy details.

Lindy said...

Beautiful! Nice work, Lou!

Sarah said...

Ooh! Gorgeous!!! That is a DEAL!

Roisin said...

I like! And...you are skinny. The end.

heidikins said...

Ohmygoodness!! This is absolutely beautiful! I love the detailing on the bodice and I can't wait to see the asymmetrical waist thing, sounds technical and architectural--which means I love it. ;o)

xox

RBR said...

Gorgeous!! You will do it much more justice than that headless mannequin. Plus you got a great deal that makes it ALL the better.

BTW, you are skinny and gorgeous!