Monday, December 07, 2009

First Christmas

MM and I will be spending our first Christmas as people married to each other in Chicago this year. It will be the first time I have ever not gone "home" to Ohio for Christmas so... maybe more on that later...

Since we'll be spending at least part of the Christmas holiday in our apartment, I decided that a tree was non-negotiable this year. It's not the best photo, but I wrapped our tree in gold sparkly ribbon and used mostly glass red and gold ornaments. The bird was his addition, but it's grown on me, and I'm pretty happy with the overall result:

Oh Christmas Tree!

3 comments:

Roisin said...

Dig it :)

Kendra said...

Did you just have a bird laying around the house or what?

heidikins said...

The bird scares me, perhaps it's less freaky in real life?

xox