Tuesday, November 09, 2010

A Beautiful Thing

Have I mentioned that I am not a fan of business travel? From what I hear, some people like it. Those are people who take advantage of it, and use their time in other cities to see and do new things.

That's not really how I roll. Many years ago, when I began traveling for work, the biggest perk for me was being able to eat room service in bed (Side note: I always get a room with two double beds so I can have an eating bed and a sleeping bed.) while watching television. Back then, I was not a runner.

Admittedly, I'm still pretty lazy with my business travels, but ever since I became a runner, I realized that one of the best ways to see a city is on foot.

San Diego is no exception. 
You really can't beat the fresh air and beautiful view of the city's skyline. The fact that it's 60-degrees and sunny with a light breeze doesn't hurt either.


Neither does a beautiful sunset on the water.

No comments: